|Home Avaya Definity Circuit Cards TN771 – TN1654 Avaya Definity TN799DP Control LAN (C-LAN) Interface (TN799DP)|
Avaya Definity TN799DP Control LAN (C-LAN) Interface (TN799DP)
- Provides TCP/IP connectivity over Ethernet or PPP (Point to Point Protocol) connections to applications, such as CentreVu CMS, Intuity, Audix, DCS, printers, call accounting/CDR, and Property Management Systems (PMS).
- Required to support TN2302AP IP Interface operating for H.323 functionality.
- Required to support ATM interfaces and WAN PNC.
- Operates at 10Mbps or 100Mbps, full or half duplex, both of which are admistrable.
- Supports 500 remote sockets, with support for 4Kbyte UDP sockets.
- Supports variable length PING and Traceroute and Netstate network testing commands.
- Supports a self-download process and is the firmware download source circuit pack to all downloadable circuit packs except for the TN2501AP.
- The TN2501AP uses a self download process.