Panasonic KX TDA5176 8-Port Analog Proprietary Extension Card:
Panasonic KX-TDA5176 Hybrid IP 8-Port Proprietary Extension Card for KX-TDA50 IP-PBX Phone System, Supports KX-T7700 Series (APT), DSS and Voice Mail (KXTDA5176 KX TDA5176) 8-port digital extension card (DLC8) for KX-TDA50. 8 ports per card Supports KX-T7600, KX-T7400 (DPT) series phones, and DSS consoles Supports 2-port cell station (KX-T0141) and voice mail Maximum 2 per system KX-TDA50 8 Port Extension Card (PLC8) provides 8 ports per card and is specifically designed for use with the KX-TDA50 Hybrid IP PBX Control Unit.
- Compatible with KX-TDA50G and KX-TDA50 Telephone Systems
- 8 Port Analog Proprietary Expansion Card may be used to connect
- Panasonic Analog Proprietary Phones such as KX-T7700 Series(APTís)
- Connection for Voicemail System (KX-TVA50 and KX-TVA200)
- This card is most commonly used when a customer currently has KX-T7700 Series Phones that they were using on a Panasonic Analog Telephone System and wants to upgrade to a Panasonic Digital Telephone System and reuse their phones.
- In order to use this card you must have 1 free slot in your Panasonic Telephone System
Part Number: KX-TDA5176