|Home Panasonic Panasonic Business Phone Systems Small Sized Phone Systems KX-NCP Systems KX-NCP500|1000 Main Units Panasonic KX-NCP500 System (KX-NCP500)
Panasonic KX-NCP500 System (KX-NCP500)
Panasonic KX-NCP500 System:
- The NCP500 business telephone system is a hybrid Voice over IP phone system that is ideal for companies with 4 to 60 users who would like to take advantage of the benefits of connecting to a PRI or T-1 Circuit as well as having the ability to have remote IP Phones connected to the system.
- The system allows for a maximum expansion of 1 PRI or T-1 circuit or up to 12 POTS lines.
- Alternatively you may also utilize Voice over IP and take advantage of savings on your monthly phone bill by installing up to 8 SIP Trunks instead of POTS lines.
- The NCP500 system supports a maximum of 24 digital phones such as Panasonic DT300 Series Phones or the KX-T7600 Series Phones.
- It also supports up to 4 Analog Proprietary Phones such as the KXT7700 series, or up to 20 Single Line Telephones.
- This system is also compatible with the latest in wireless phone technology with the addition of Panasonic DECT 6.0 Wireless Handsets with cell stations.
- The system will support up to 64 wireless phones.
- The NCP500 phone system is a perfect fit for companies that would like to switch over to a pure Voice over IP telephone system.
- You may add up to 40 Panasonic Voice over IP NT300 Series Phones, or up to 32 SIP Phones.
- You may choose between the Panasonic HGT100 SIP Phone or Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones.
- The NCP System will also allow a company to further utilize Voice over IP with its use of the optional Voice over IP Gateway card.
- The Panasonic VoIP Gateway card will allow you to network multiple sites to share 1 voicemail through the Centralize Voicemail Feature, and allow one receptionist to answer all calls, transfer them to the appropriate site and see whether or not a person is on the phone (network DSS buttons).
- The NCP500 Phone system comes in a rack mountable cabinet so that it may be installed directly into your IT cabinet.
- It also includes a LAN port for programming which allows a system administrator to program the phone system from any computer on your Local Area Network.
- Additionally the system comes with 5 Free Communications Assistant Licenses which allows a user to click to dial from Microsoft Outlook.
- The system has a built in Music on Hold port for music or message on hold, and a paging port for overhead paging systems. Panasonic NCP500 is a perfect voice over IP system for small businesses.
- Maximum CO (POTS) Lines: 12
- Maximum PRI Channels: 23 Channels- 1 Card (Takes 2 slots)
- Maximum T-1 Trunks: 24 Channels- 1 Card (Takes 2 slots)
- Maximum SIP Trunks: 8
- Maximum VoIP (H.323) for Connection to Remote Site: 8
- Maximum Digital Extensions: 24 (4 Additional Extensions May be added through DXDP)
- Maximum Analog Proprietary Extensions (KX-T7700 Series Phones): 4
- Maximum Single Line Telephones: 20
- Maximum IP Phones: 40
- Maximum SIP Phones: 32
- Maximum Cell Stations: 4
- Maximum Wireless Phones: 64
- Maximum Door Phones: 16
- DSS Consoles: 8
- PC Based Programming
- PRI/T-1 Interface
- Caller ID Built in to All Lines
- Call Logging- up to 100 Incoming and Outgoing Numbers
- CTI Integration with Click to Dial from Outlook
- Voice over IP Capabilities
- Voice over IP Remote Phones
- Ability to use SIP Phones- Proprietary and Polycom SoundPoint Phones
- Ability to Connect Multiple Sites via Gateway Cards
- Voice over IP Softphone Option
- Voice Mail Integration with Auto Attendant
- Centralized Voicemail Option with KX-TVA Voicemail System
- Works with KX-T7000, KX-T7200, KX-T7400, KX-T7600, KX-T7700, DT300 Series Phones and Single Line Telephones
- Compatible with the NT300 Series, NT136, and NT265 IP Phones
- Compatible with Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones
- Direct Inward System Access with Outgoing Message (DISA with OGM)
- Incoming Call Distribution
- Uniform Call Distribution
- Toll Restriction
- Personal Speed Dial Numbers
- Music or Message on Hold/ Background Music Inputs
- External Paging Outputs
- LAN Connection
- RS232 Output
- Ethernet Connection for CTI
- Bluetooth Compatible Phones
- Up to 30 Different Ring Tones
- Call Forwarding
- Conference Calling- 8 Parties
- Hotel/ Motel Features
- Off Hook Call Announce
- 5 Free Communications Assistant Basic Licenses for Click to Dial from Outlook
Part Number: KX-NCP500