|Home GN Netcom / Jabra Unified Communications Wireless Headsets M5390 Series Jabra M5390 MS USB Headset (5317-408-309)|
Jabra M5390 MS USB Headset (5317-408-309)
Headset M5390 with USB Bluetooth
- Connect to cell and PC softphones - connects simultaneously to cell and PC softphones (via USB adapter). Uses MultiPoint technology to identify which phone is ringing and connects to it seamlessly.
- Optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 - and other PC-based softphones including Cisco Communicator, Skype, and more.
- Up to a 200-foot wireless range - frees you from the restrictions of phone cords, letting you roam within a wide range while making and taking calls.
- True wideband audio - delivers 6.8 kHz audio bandwidth (more than twice that of conventional telephony) for exceptional high-definition sound quality.
- Noise-canceling technology - ensures that your voice is transmitted clearly, even in the noisiest areas.
- Up to 6 hours of talk time - and up to 60 hours of standby on a single battery charge.
- 2 wearing styles - allow you to customize your headset to either adjustable earhook or stable headband style. (Optional accessory neckband also available.)
- PeakStop technology - features acoustic shock protection that stops incoming peaks before they can cause injury.
- Additional features - include volume control, answer/end call, reject call, voice dialing, last number redial, call waiting, hold.
- Includes travel charger - so you can charge your headset when you’re on the go.