Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module:
The Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module
Is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series and designed for use with the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA 500 Series IP Phone, providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the BLF. Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA 500S permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed, for a total of 64 buttons, offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required. Based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA 500S has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to offer competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Module
- Ports: 2 auxiliary ports
- Buttons: 32
- LEDs: Multicolored: green, red, orange
- Quick Installation Guide
- User Guide
- Administration Guide
- Provisioning Guide (for service providers only)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 4 / 8.5 / 1.5 in. or 101 / 201 / 39 mm)
- Power: Provided by host Cisco SPA 500 Series IP phone
- Certification: FCC, cUL, CE, Canadian Interference-Causing Equipment Standard ICES-003
- Operating temperature: 41 to 113F (0 to 40C)
- Storage temperature: -13 to 185F (-40 to 70C)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing, operating and nonoperating
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing, operating and nonoperating
Part Number: 500S