|Home Avaya Definity Callmaster Avaya Definity Callmaster IV (3179-40)|
Avaya Definity Callmaster IV (3179-40)
Definity Callmaster IV
Definity call center station for use with headset. Integrates beautifully into 2-wire or 4-wire environments. The Recorder Interface Module (RIM) so often an extra cost option is built right in. The Callmaster IV complies with FCC Class B, so that when used with a Definity Extender, agents can work from the comfort of theit own homes.
The Avaya Callmaster IV is Headset Compatible. It requires a Plantronics P10 Amplifier to connect to it, then any H Series Plantronics Headset.
The Avaya Definity Callmaster IV Phone is only compatible with the Avaya Definity Telephone system, and is not suitable for home use.
- Built-in Recorder Interface Module (RIM) enables conversations to be recorded
- Supports telecommuting agents with FCC Part B approval for home use; works with Definity Extender
- Dual headset jacks accommodate left and right handed agents as well as aid in training
- Designation Card can now be sent through a laser printer for more precise labeling. 2 or 4-wire RIM solution included in every terminal
- Pick up and release calls with a touch of a button
- Optional zip-tone operation (for rapid sequence calling)
- Programmable LCD can show time, date, Direct Number Identification Service (DNIS), Automatic Number Identification (ANI), VuStats and more
- Supertwist technology makes the LCD far more visible than conventional LCDs
- 2-line, 40-character supertwist LCD with multi-line scrolling.
- Display scrolling to access even more information
- Timer function show elapsed time on call in progress or any other operation
- 6 call appearance buttons
- 15 programmable feature buttons
- Log-in and release buttons
- Conference, hold, drop and transfer buttons
- Mute button
- Personalized ring
- Separate up/down volume buttons
- Adjunct Jack used for connecting compatible adjunct equipment such as an S101A or S201A Speakerphone, a 502A Adapter, or a 500A Headset Adapter.
- Definity Enterprise Communications Server (ECS), System 75 (R1V3 or higher) or System 85 (R2V3 or higher) digital port connection
- 2 wire TN2181 circuit card (63841)
- 4 wire TN754C circuit card (63114)
- Carbon compatible headsets
- Call Center software
- Modular-to-PJ327 adapter for headsets/handsets
- Handset kit is optional and ordered separately